- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
In some quarters -- even in the outre East Village, apparently -- the phrase "American food" still evokes TV dinners, three of which are actually on the menu at this stylish throwback to the Eisenhower era. But so are latter-day reworkings of deviled eggs, cornflake-crusted fish sticks, and seared spicy tuna, plus all the classic cocktails you never imagined drinking with Salisbury steak.Recommended Dishes
Deviled eggs ($6), cornflake-crusted fish sticks ($13), seared spicy ($17), macaroni and cheese ($9), TV dinner ($6).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu