This venue is closed.
Ikeno Hana bears the mark of an authentic Japanese restaurant: The sweet shrimp in the sushi special arrive raw—when they're in season. The fish pieces are ridiculously huge and redolent of the sea. Tasty shumai (steamed dumplings) come six to a container, and edamame are served hot and the right shade of bright green, though you have to ask for the salt with which to douse them.Recommended Dishes
Edamame, $6; shumai, $6.50; unadon, $24; sushi special, $30
- Trader Joe’s Hit by Another Massive Listeria-Related Recall
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store