Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
Canal St. to 14th St., Ave. D to Mercer St.
This venue is closed.
Though so dark the menu can hardly be read and so deliriously energized you’d best be in the mood for a nonvintage bottle of red, Il Bagatto piles on super pastas, salads, and antipasti as full of sharp left hooks as that wine and as cheap as the hangover you’ll have tomorrow.Note
Although the restaurant is closed on Mondays, delivery is still available.
In the restaurant, Il Bagatto only accepts American Express. For delivery orders, they only accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu