Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Liberty St. to Canal St., Broadway to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
This corner trattoria doesn’t blow the lid off of Southern Italian cooking, but there’s much to appreciate on its familiar menu. Crusty bread arrives at the table not only warm but appropriately charred; brick-oven pizza has incited a fan base that insists it stands up to Grimaldi’s and Lombardi’s. The wine list is brief but thoughtful, with selections from California, Germany, Italy, and South Africa. The dining room, a modest rectangle bordered by glass-and-wood doors, houses just over a dozen tables, with a curtain separating the clientele from the kitchen. When the weather is right, regulars prefer outdoor meals that allow them to peer down the street at the Hudson River.Recommended Dishes
Veal Milanese sandwich, $13; seafood ravioli with vodka sauce, $19; pollo Sorrentino, $20; chicken and goat cheese pizza, $14
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member