Sun-Thu, 4pm-10pm; Fri-Sat, 4pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
44th St. to 60th St., Seventh Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Alberto Tartari used to run a restaurant near Lake Iseo in Italy’s Lombardy region, an area known for its clean air and stunning natural beauty. So who knows why he packed it all in for a corner spot in Hell's Kitchen called Il Melograno. His menu covers the basics—salads, pasta, and panini—and offers a daily lunch special.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu