Mon-Fri, 5pm-11pm; Sat-Sun, 11am-4pm and 5pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Graham Ave.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Smoking Area
- Beer and Wine Only
Meserole St. to Richardson St., Lorimer St. to Morgan Ave.
Two former waiters from La Piadina in the West Village opened this Roman flatbread haven in 2007 and named it for an Italian version of Robin Hood. Menu items hover around $10, with piadina, an unleavened bread cooked on a special tile over charcoal, served hot and filled with cheese or salami (or both) and hand-cut pastas like strozzapreti (short, thin strips) and pappardelle made fresh, daily.The arugula salad with pears and huge shavings of Parmesan cheese is classic and refreshing. The dining room is cozy, with candles, exposed brick, and dark wooden floors. During summer months, doors in the back give way to a quiet wooden patio decked out with tiny electric lights and red-and-white umbrellas. Listen to the specials recited with a heavy Italian accent out here, and you might just forget you’re dining locally.Recommended Dishes
Piadina al prosciutto, $8; gnocchi, $10
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s