Il Tinello Ristorante
Mon-Fri, noon-3pm and 5pm-10:30pm; Sat, 5pm-10:30pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F at 57th St.; N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This elegant Northern Italian restaurant offers classic dishes like veal saltimbocca and salmone Copa Santa to a sophisticated crowd that doesn't mind wearing jackets for food this good.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s