- READER REVIEWS
Imhotep Health and Vegan Restaurant
This venue is closed.
Named for an ancient Egyptian priest said to be the “father of medicine,” it’s the oldest veggie restaurant in Brooklyn. Coconut water is available, everything’s organic, and there’s a thriving takeout business.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu