American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
14th St to Vesey St, Broadway to the West Side Highway
This venue is closed.
Crêpelike dosas star, some
encasing regionally specific fillings like Kerala beef and chicken Chettinad
and folded into the triangular shape owner Hemant Phul considers his signature spin. With
its sun-splashed façade and jars of colorful spices, the sixteen-seat space
feels like somebody's kitchen.
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes