American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
14th St to Vesey St, Broadway to the West Side Highway
This venue is closed.
Crêpelike dosas star, some
encasing regionally specific fillings like Kerala beef and chicken Chettinad
and folded into the triangular shape owner Hemant Phul considers his signature spin. With
its sun-splashed façade and jars of colorful spices, the sixteen-seat space
feels like somebody's kitchen.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages