American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
14th St to Vesey St, Broadway to the West Side Highway
This venue is closed.
Crêpelike dosas star, some
encasing regionally specific fillings like Kerala beef and chicken Chettinad
and folded into the triangular shape owner Hemant Phul considers his signature spin. With
its sun-splashed façade and jars of colorful spices, the sixteen-seat space
feels like somebody's kitchen.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu