Indian Tandoor Oven Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
66th St. to 96th St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
To enjoy the hospitality, brightly decorated walls covered in tapestry, and puffy breads that deflate on delivery, you'll have to leave the house. But you can feast from home on the chicken tikka and other flavorful specialties cooked in their clay oven. Start off with the samosas or share a smattering of Indian hors d'oeuvres for two. If you shy away from spicy, try the kurma: your choice of beef, chicken or lamb prepared with almonds and a thick, sweetly spiced sauce.Recommended Dishes
Chicken tikka, $14.95; samosas, $3.50; Indian hor d'oeuvres for two, $8.50; beef, chicken or lamb kurma, $12.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu