- READER REVIEWS
Indigo Indian Bistro
Daily, noon-3pm and 5pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.; B, C at 72nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
63rd St. to 83rd St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
As Americans become more familiar with regional Indian food and flavors, expectations change. Which is why the owner of Basera decided to upgrade, renovating and overhauling the menu. Sophisticated renditions of street food like bhel poori are offered alongside inventive novelties like sweet-pepper-and-soybean curry and the tandoori-treated halibut.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu