- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Hot Spot
This venue is closed.
What do you get when you mix an owner who worked for Jean-Louis Palladin and Jean-Georges Vongerichten, a chef who spent time at Gramercy Tavern and Veritas, and a treehouse-for-grown-ups rustic design? A bustling hot spot, judging by the crowds getting back to nature in this wood-paneled rec room. American bistro fare like fresh gazpacho and a crab and swiis cheese sandwich fuel the late-night scene.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu