- READER REVIEWS
Capital One 360 Café
Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Unlike coffee shops that ply patrons with frothy drinks and chocolate-drizzled éclairs, this bi-level café has a less-caffeinated mission in mind: virtual banking. Knowledgeable baristas pull double duty here, ringing up cups of Peet’s coffee and prepackaged baked goods while selling customers on the benefits of Capital One’s high-interest-rate savings accounts. Curious patrons can hop online to open or check an account at one of six computer stations—which offer free Internet access, of course—or skim the brochures strategically scattered near the window-side couches and the upstairs tables. There’s even a toy Savings Machine (a combination calculator, clock, and piggy bank) that encourages mini-accountants to get in on the banking action.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu