Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This casual, generally mobbed restaurant on Rivington Street is the Lower East Side capital of small-plate dining, Italian style. There are antipasti, tramezzini (a kind of Viennese equivalent of small plates), bruschetti (or something close to it—try the one hollowed in the middle, like a toad in the hole, and filled with egg, truffles, and Fontina cheese), and, of course, panini of all kinds. If you can secure a table, you’ll have a front-row seat on the nightly promenade up and down Rivington.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., noon —4 p.m.
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu