- READER REVIEWS
Ion’s Corner Café
This venue is closed.
This relatively refined Romanian restaurant caters to a mostly Romanian crowd–generally young émigrés looking for a hipper grade of cooking than you might be used to seeing in other Romanian eateries in Queens. It's sunny and pleasant, and does a brisk take-out business as well.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu