- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 81st St.-Museum of Natural History
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
76th St. to 90th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
With an affordable menu of pastas and wood-burning oven pizzas, Isola draws families who enjoy the well-intentioned, kid-pleasing service. There’s a section in the back of this contemporary and informal Italian fave that’s perfect for tucking away babies and strollers. It’s best to arrive before 8 p.m., to avoid the crowds.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu