Ivo & Lulu
This venue is closed.
Fans of A, the itty-bitty French-Caribbean café on the Upper West Side, will feel right at home at this equally mellow BYO offshoot, which shares A’s commitment to organic produce and D’Artagnan game. Grilled avocados stuffed with spinach mousse, pheasant terrine swathed in an herbed Brie crust, and everything else on the menu falls in the equally palatable $12-$17 range.BYOB
There is no corkage fee.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus