Ivo & Lulu
This venue is closed.
Fans of A, the itty-bitty French-Caribbean café on the Upper West Side, will feel right at home at this equally mellow BYO offshoot, which shares A’s commitment to organic produce and D’Artagnan game. Grilled avocados stuffed with spinach mousse, pheasant terrine swathed in an herbed Brie crust, and everything else on the menu falls in the equally palatable $12-$17 range.BYOB
There is no corkage fee.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella