Ivo & Lulu
This venue is closed.
Fans of A, the itty-bitty French-Caribbean café on the Upper West Side, will feel right at home at this equally mellow BYO offshoot, which shares A’s commitment to organic produce and D’Artagnan game. Grilled avocados stuffed with spinach mousse, pheasant terrine swathed in an herbed Brie crust, and everything else on the menu falls in the equally palatable $12-$17 range.BYOB
There is no corkage fee.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu