Nearby Subway Stops
R at 86th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
South Ferry to 110 St., FDR Drive to Twelfth Ave. Northern Brooklyn
This venue is closed.
Daniellan Louie has had her custom-baking business for twelve years and her Bay Ridge shop, Ivy Bakery, for the last five. Louie currently offers over 500 options (all of which she bakes herself from scratch and most of which can be suited to dietary needs, such as gluten-free). Her favorite is the buttermilk pie: "It's like a cross between crème brûlée, flan, and egg custard," she explains. "People get hooked really fast."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu