- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Jaguars 3 boasts fake palm trees,
life-size elephants, zebras, and lions, and other dramatic safari-chic
design, and Italian Chef Rocco DiLullo,
from Hotel Cipriani in Venice, offers a highly Cipriani-influenced
menu—including the Carpaccio di Cipriani’s, a filet-mignon carpaccio
dish passed to Di Lullo by father Cipriani himself, and modern Italian
dishes like Pappardelle al Tartufo.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu