Jake's Wayback Burgers
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; A, C, F, R at Jay St.-MetroTech; A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
11201 zip code
This venue is closed.
This mid-Atlantic chain opened as Jake’s Hamburgers in Delaware in 1991 and changed its name to Jake’s Wayback Burgers when (in the words of its “about us” statement) “celebrity chefs got in on the act too, selling overpriced burgers for $20 at their upper-crust burger boutiques.” An all-American menu features hot dogs, milkshakes, onion rings, and fries in addition to their signature burger.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More