Jake's Wayback Burgers
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; A, C, F, R at Jay St.-MetroTech; A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
11201 zip code
This venue is closed.
This mid-Atlantic chain opened as Jake’s Hamburgers in Delaware in 1991 and changed its name to Jake’s Wayback Burgers when (in the words of its “about us” statement) “celebrity chefs got in on the act too, selling overpriced burgers for $20 at their upper-crust burger boutiques.” An all-American menu features hot dogs, milkshakes, onion rings, and fries in addition to their signature burger.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu