Jake's Wayback Burgers
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; A, C, F, R at Jay St.-MetroTech; A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- No Alcohol
11201 zip code
This venue is closed.
This mid-Atlantic chain opened as Jake’s Hamburgers in Delaware in 1991 and changed its name to Jake’s Wayback Burgers when (in the words of its “about us” statement) “celebrity chefs got in on the act too, selling overpriced burgers for $20 at their upper-crust burger boutiques.” An all-American menu features hot dogs, milkshakes, onion rings, and fries in addition to their signature burger.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s