This venue is closed.
A Caribbean carry-out for flaky patties stuffed with everything from jerk chicken to calaloo and saltfish, plus deliciously crusty fried chicken sold by the portion or the piece, for a (sort of) light bite.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu