- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This friendly Tribeca bar and restaurant, named for the first mayor of New York after the revolution, features framed historical documents and a menu of oysters, tuna salad, shrimp cocktail, halibut, hanger steak, and roast chicken with pineapple-chili sauce, too.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu