Jekyll & Hyde Club
Sun-Thu, noon-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.; A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
If the kids are bugging you for some theme-park entertainment (and you’re looking for something a little closer than Disney World), this is your ticket. Creepy hosts and scary animatronics are Jekyll & Hyde hallmarks. Food is an afterthought here.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu