Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at Prince St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
Canal St. to Bleecker St., Bowery to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Over fifteen years ago, Jerry's became a foil to its older neighbor-down-the-street, Fanelli's, by ushering in a new Soho dining trend: pricey, shiny, and slavishly chasing after every hip trend. Its menu is split into "small plates" and "large plates" as well as selection of grilled pizzas. The "100-year brick chicken," a juicy roast bird with tasty skin, bore no evidence of being crushed by a centenarian building block.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu