- READER REVIEWS
Jewel Bako Robata
This venue is closed.
An annex of Jack and Grace Lamb's rarefied sushi hut Jewel Bako, this 19-seat black-walnut bar was inspired by the Japanese art of grilling food—in this typically Lambian, hyper-refined case, whole blue parrot snapper, sea urchin in its shell, kurobuta pork chops, and a 22-ounce Kobe porterhouse.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu