Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
- No Alcohol
Fulton St. to Houston St., FDR Dr. to West Broadway
Noodle King's small plates (get a plate of beef and bean curd over rice at lunch for $3.50) are good, but they excel in wonton soup. Their version has an excellent broth, but its big, meaty, shrimp-stuffed wontons are the stars. If you ask for "no noodles" when you order, you'll get double the number of wontons. Go to Noodle King's before 8 p.m.; it closes at 10, but much of the food's gone well before then.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu