Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
80th St. to 92nd St., Second Ave. to East End Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The generous use of fresh oregano and basil in the Northern Italian dishes and the wide-open space of the minimalist 50-seat dining room are worth appreciating at this eatery. What’s less a cause for enthusiasm is how they’ve jacked up the prices to the ceiling without consistently delivering quality. While more reasonably priced dishes like the Chicken Milanese are generous in portion, deep-fried cutlets are bland at best, and $30 pasta should be high-end and house-made. Seafood makes a better splash as in the spicy fra diavolo, a perfectly delightful mix of tender calamari, bay scallops, and shrimp. And that’s no fish tale.Recommended Dishes
Grilled tiger shrimp with risotto, $24.75
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu