- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Unsurprisingly, spectacular fresh or smoked mozzarella makes for spectacular (albeit premade) sandwiches, accessorized with sun-dried tomatoes or roasted peppers and a splash of good olive oil.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods