Mon-Thu, noon-2am; Fri, noon-4am; Sat, 4:30pm-4am; Sun, 1pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; N, Q, R at 49th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Rockefeller Center’s 6,000-square-foot subterranean Tex-Mex saloon has two former Blue Smoke cooks in the kitchen, hush puppies and fajitas on the menu, and a mechanical bull out on the floor.Kitchen hours
Kitchen closes at 10 p.m. Sun.-Wed., 11 p.m. on Thu., and midnight Fri.-Sat.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu