Mon-Thu, noon-2am; Fri, noon-4am; Sat, 4:30pm-4am; Sun, 1pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; N, Q, R at 49th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Rockefeller Center’s 6,000-square-foot subterranean Tex-Mex saloon has two former Blue Smoke cooks in the kitchen, hush puppies and fajitas on the menu, and a mechanical bull out on the floor.Kitchen hours
Kitchen closes at 10 p.m. Sun.-Wed., 11 p.m. on Thu., and midnight Fri.-Sat.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight