Mon-Sat, 7am-9pm; Sun, 8am-8pm
Nearby Subway Stops
D at 25th Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- No Alcohol
The “midnight gravy” that adorns the hot roast beef with mutz is the stuff of legend, and endless speculation (Manhattan Special syrup is one good guess). It lubricates the hero loaf, priming it for the tender, pinkish beef, and extra can be had, for dipping purposes, by the Styrofoam cup.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White