Mon-Sat, 8am-10pm; Sun, 8am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
D at 25th Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- No Alcohol
The “midnight gravy” that adorns the hot roast beef with mutz is the stuff of legend, and endless speculation (Manhattan Special syrup is one good guess). It lubricates the hero loaf, priming it for the tender, pinkish beef, and extra can be had, for dipping purposes, by the Styrofoam cup.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu