Mon-Sat, 8am-10pm; Sun, 8am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
D at 25th Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- No Alcohol
The “midnight gravy” that adorns the hot roast beef with mutz is the stuff of legend, and endless speculation (Manhattan Special syrup is one good guess). It lubricates the hero loaf, priming it for the tender, pinkish beef, and extra can be had, for dipping purposes, by the Styrofoam cup.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight