Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
56th St. to 72nd St., York Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
What's better than sitting down with your friends for cheap red chianti, pizza, and salad? Spending less than $30, perhaps? The brick oven thin-crust pizza is legendary; the basic Margherita should be the standard on which all other pizzas are judged.Note
Reservations accepted for groups of 6 or more.
Pizza margherita, $13.25-$15
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White