Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
56th St. to 72nd St., York Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
What's better than sitting down with your friends for cheap red chianti, pizza, and salad? Spending less than $30, perhaps? The brick oven thin-crust pizza is legendary; the basic Margherita should be the standard on which all other pizzas are judged.Note
Reservations accepted for groups of 6 or more.
Pizza margherita, $13.25-$15
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s