Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- Beer and Wine Only
56th St. to 72nd St., York Ave. to Park Ave.
This venue is closed.
What's better than sitting down with your friends for cheap red chianti, pizza, and salad? Spending less than $30, perhaps? The brick oven thin-crust pizza is legendary; the basic Margherita should be the standard on which all other pizzas are judged.Note
Reservations accepted for groups of 6 or more.
Pizza margherita, $13.25-$15
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu