Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This Brooklyn bistro features a marble-topped bar, a wine list heavy on biodynamic bottles, and a menu that hews to classics like steak tartare, oxtail terrine, and chestnut mont blanc.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl