Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This Brooklyn bistro features a marble-topped bar, a wine list heavy on biodynamic bottles, and a menu that hews to classics like steak tartare, oxtail terrine, and chestnut mont blanc.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More