Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, G at Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This Brooklyn bistro features a marble-topped bar, a wine list heavy on biodynamic bottles, and a menu that hews to classics like steak tartare, oxtail terrine, and chestnut mont blanc.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—4 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu