This venue is closed.
The owners of Jo’s, a American bistro in the old Tasting Room space, have longtime neighborhood roots. Jim Chu owns the bar White Rabbit (and before that, Idlewild); and Johnny Santiago opened the supper club Torch with Chu twelve years ago. Their new restaurant is named for Santiago’s mother, Josephine, and features a white marble bar up front and a dining room in the rear, where the menu is tailored to varying appetites. Small plates include crispy pork ribs and curried P.E.I. mussels and all cocktails are $12.Kitchen
The kitchen stops serving food an hour before closing time.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More