This venue is closed.
The owners of Jo’s, a American bistro in the old Tasting Room space, have longtime neighborhood roots. Jim Chu owns the bar White Rabbit (and before that, Idlewild); and Johnny Santiago opened the supper club Torch with Chu twelve years ago. Their new restaurant is named for Santiago’s mother, Josephine, and features a white marble bar up front and a dining room in the rear, where the menu is tailored to varying appetites. Small plates include crispy pork ribs and curried P.E.I. mussels and all cocktails are $12.Kitchen
The kitchen stops serving food an hour before closing time.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu