This venue is closed.
The owners of Jo’s, a American bistro in the old Tasting Room space, have longtime neighborhood roots. Jim Chu owns the bar White Rabbit (and before that, Idlewild); and Johnny Santiago opened the supper club Torch with Chu twelve years ago. Their new restaurant is named for Santiago’s mother, Josephine, and features a white marble bar up front and a dining room in the rear, where the menu is tailored to varying appetites. Small plates include crispy pork ribs and curried P.E.I. mussels and all cocktails are $12.Kitchen
The kitchen stops serving food an hour before closing time.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week