Josie's Restaurant West
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
57th St. to 90th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
In these uncertain agricultural times, people question where their food comes from, and Louis Lanza, chef-owner of both Josie's on the Upper West Side and its now-closed Murray Hill outpost, is full of reassuring answers, most of them printed right on the menu. The sleek design shatters every health-food-restaurant cliche. All appetizers and main dishes can be made dairy free but not necessarily meat free, so vegans can enjoy a veggie "meatloaf" while meat eaters wolf down a natural, free-range meat dish. A mixed-eating-habit couple can put together a nice, inexpensive meal by ordering one entrée each and splitting an order of steamed dumplings in a creamy red pepper coulis or a side of mashed sweet potatoes with cranberries.Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 10 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’