This venue is closed.
Zoë owners Stephen and Thalia Loffredo have never been content to rest on their restaurateur laurels. Jovia is their equally ambitious New American restaurant with an Italian and American wine list, Italian-inspired cocktails, and freshly baked garlic knots in the bread basket.
Recipes at Jovia
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus