This venue is closed.
Zoë owners Stephen and Thalia Loffredo have never been content to rest on their restaurateur laurels. Jovia is their equally ambitious New American restaurant with an Italian and American wine list, Italian-inspired cocktails, and freshly baked garlic knots in the bread basket.
Recipes at Jovia
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu