Joy Burger Bar West Village
Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
Canal St. to 14th St., Broadway to Hudson River
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The West Village restaurant at 361 Sixth Avenue that formerly housed a Baluchi's now houses Joy Burger Bar, an East Harlem burger shop that's anchored on a single gimmick: "the sauces make the difference." Exercise that privilege on a Munch (three ounces), Midi (five ounces), or Maxi (eight ounces) burger, with a side of house-cut fries or sweet-potato rounds drizzled with maple syrup.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu