Mon-Fri, noon-11pm; Sat-Sun, 1pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
- Bar Scene
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
3rd Pl. to Tillary St., Nevins St. to Columbia St.
Industrial décor, an exposed kitchen and constant crowds all contribute to Joya's hyper atmosphere. The Cobble Hill Thai restaurant serves up simmering spicy curries and noodles quickly and at a moderate price. The wait tends to be long, but if you can get a spot in the garden out back it's worth it. Wait for your table over cocktails at the well-stocked bar, but don't bother trying to carry on a conversation—you won't be able to compete with the DJ in the corner of the dining room. For a filling meal, try the Massaman curry with beef.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight