- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
This spinoff of the romantic East Side bistro brings five different styles of its signature moules frites to the theater district, along with more elaborate Franco-fare like seared scallops with fried scallions and walnut vinaigrette and duck confit shepherd’s pie. Added attractions: a $24.95 pretheater prix fixe, and a twelve-seat private dining room.Extra
Prix Fixe: lunch, $19.95; pre-theater, $24.95.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu