Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 33rd St.; B, D, F, M, N, Q, R at 34th St.-Herald Sq.
This venue is closed.
A couple of finance guys from Portugal (inspired by a vacation in Brazil, where pizza in a cone is a popular snack) have opened K! Pizzacone in midtown. K! is an independent store which gets its cones every day from a Connecticut bakery (they’re not formed by machine). You tell them what ingredients you want (everything from prosciutto to banana flambé), they’re mixed in a bowl with mozzarella and either pesto or tomato sauce, inserted into the cone, and placed in the oven for about five minutes with crispy results.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu