- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
You won’t understand the menu, you won’t understand the waitresses, and the Russian pop videos blaring from the TV will seem as foreign as a scene from Doctor Zhivago. But your kids will gobble up the soup with dumplings and shish kebab specialties, as well as the Brighton Beach hospitality. Look for the blue sign with Russian letters.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu