- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; R at Court St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Baltic St. to Water St., Bridge St. and Jay St. to Columbia Heights
This venue is closed.
A Brooklyn Heights spinoff of Turkuaz on the Upper West Side, this second-floor restaurant and hookah bar serves a similar menu of meze, kebabs, and Turkish specialties, which somehow taste more exotic when consumed at a traditional low table and followed by a few illicit puffs of something Bloomberg hasn't gotten around to outlawing yet.Belly Dancing
Fri.—Sat. at 9 p.m.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl