- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; R at Court St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Baltic St. to Water St., Bridge St. and Jay St. to Columbia Heights
This venue is closed.
A Brooklyn Heights spinoff of Turkuaz on the Upper West Side, this second-floor restaurant and hookah bar serves a similar menu of meze, kebabs, and Turkish specialties, which somehow taste more exotic when consumed at a traditional low table and followed by a few illicit puffs of something Bloomberg hasn't gotten around to outlawing yet.Belly Dancing
Fri.—Sat. at 9 p.m.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’