- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3, 4, 5 at Borough Hall; R at Court St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Baltic St. to Water St., Bridge St. and Jay St. to Columbia Heights
This venue is closed.
A Brooklyn Heights spinoff of Turkuaz on the Upper West Side, this second-floor restaurant and hookah bar serves a similar menu of meze, kebabs, and Turkish specialties, which somehow taste more exotic when consumed at a traditional low table and followed by a few illicit puffs of something Bloomberg hasn't gotten around to outlawing yet.Belly Dancing
Fri.—Sat. at 9 p.m.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama