Kelley & Ping
Sun-Wed, 11:30am-10pm; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.; N, R at Prince St.; 6 at Bleecker St.; C, E at Spring St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Chambers St. to Houston St., Bowery to Varick St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This popular Asian grocery and noodle shop in Soho’s cast-iron district caters to arty downtown hipsters and upscale shoppers in search of a dumpling or duck-broth noodle fix. During lunch it’s cafeteria-style service, featuring Thai wraps, green curry, and curried wok fare; at night, the lights dim, table service sets in and a more sophisticated menu brings in nightflies and the B&T crowd. Proximity to shops and art galleries keeps the place busy throughout the day—try not to trip over that Eurovixen’s Chloe-laden Kirna Zabete shopping bags.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up