- READER REVIEWS
Ken & Cook
Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Bowery; 6 at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Hot Spot
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A pair of Jean-Georges–ers opened Ken & Cook in the old Travertine space, whose look a rep described to us as "industrial brasserie." There is indeed a Frenchy feel to the place but with a downtown New York spin in the form of tin ceilings, exposed brick—that sort of thing. Managing partner Artan Gjoni and chef Richard Diamonte are both veterans of Mercer Kitchen; the latter's menu leans luxe American: a raw bar, steak tartare, oysters Rockefeller, pork belly with ramps, and a Wagyu burger.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic