- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Off-the-menu orders stymie some kitchens, but not this ultra-accommodating, multi-talented Thai one. We asked for deep-fried-catfish salad, and the chef complied, topping shredded lettuce with gossamer-crisp fish, julienned papaya, roasted cashews, and a sweet-and-sour dressing we wanted to lap up. Instead, we turned our attention to the exquisitely curried chu chee salmon and pad kee mao, seductively soft broad noodles permeated with chili and basil. It’s not only the food and gracious service that have earned this yearling a loyal Thai clientele—the karaoke machine packs ’em in, too.Extra
Prix-Fixe Menu: Lunch, $5.95
Note: Reservations are accepted only for Friday and Saturday.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu