Mon-Thu, 4pm-2am; Fri-Sat, 1pm-2am; Sun, 2pm-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Houston St. to 23rd St., FDR Dr. to Broadway
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Tired of the ethnic airline cuisine of Sixth Street? Trek a couple of blocks north to St. Marks and sink into a plush corner at Khyber Pass. Though located in the heart of the East Village, the place has an out-of-the-way feel, dim and cozy without being claustrophobic, a perfect spot for romantics on a budget. As you might expect from a restaurant that takes its name from an ancient Afghan trade route, the menu features ingredients from all over the regionówith staples like yogurt, saffron, and basmati riceóbut Asian elements like pistachios and pomegranate juice also make an appearance.Pre-Fixe Menu
Dinner for two, $45Recommended Dishes
Boulanee kadu, $4.95; quorma kadu, $10.50; fesenjan, $12.95; kebabs combo, $20
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?