- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
First Veselka and the 2nd Avenue Deli get makeovers, then Leshko's undergoes a witness-protection-program-worthy face-lift, and now the lovably grubby Kiev has morphed into this well-scrubbed version of its former self. Take comfort in the fact that the menu still includes old favorites like borscht, blintzes, pierogi, and potato pancakes; and, as a Kiev regular put it, "Well, it smells the same."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu