- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
First Veselka and the 2nd Avenue Deli get makeovers, then Leshko's undergoes a witness-protection-program-worthy face-lift, and now the lovably grubby Kiev has morphed into this well-scrubbed version of its former self. Take comfort in the fact that the menu still includes old favorites like borscht, blintzes, pierogi, and potato pancakes; and, as a Kiev regular put it, "Well, it smells the same."
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s