- READER REVIEWS
Kimberly's Sweet Shop
This venue is closed.
On this Carroll Gardens strip, the barbershops have poles that didn't come from flea markets, and this small dime store sells crayons and sodas. Park yourself on a vintage stool and slurp down the winning entry from the 2002 Brooklyn Egg CReam Extravaganza.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu