- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
South Village restaurant King has
contrived a number of ways to make clientele feel like royalty. There’s
the “Champagne button” installed at mezzanine tables, to summon a waiter
bearing coupes, an ice bucket, and a half-bottle of Veuve Clicquot for
$39. There are hors d’oeuvre like Gruyère gougères with beer cream. And
then there's the Eurocentric menu. Some highlights: maple-braised snails on rye with sauerkraut,
pig’s-head tortellini with Honeycrisp apple jus and apple salad, and
beef cheek on an English muffin at lunch.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu