Happy Hour: All beer and well drinks are buy one get one free daily until 8 p.m.
Mon-Thu, 4pm-2am; Fri, 4pm-4am; Sat, 4pm-4am; Sun, 4pm-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Astor Pl.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU; L at Third Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Design Standout
- Full Bar
This sixties-Jamaica-themed bar from the Shoolbred's team is done up like a groovy hipster clubhouse. Bar eats include beef patties, jerk chicken wings, and curried mushroom deviled eggs. Drinks-wise, there's the promised Drunken Coconut, served in a coco shell, and the Bond-tribute Pussy Galore: muddled pineapple, papaya, lemon, and simple syrup with Templeton Rye.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu