- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Coconut Grove, the short-lived, ambitious purveyor of Indian cuisine from the coastal state of Kerala, has come under new management, which has seen fit to expand the regional menu and offer a $9.95 buffet lunch--a downright bargain in this high-rent precinct.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu